Privacy & Terms
Information Collection & Usage
We collect the following information to provide you an enhanced user experience and better services as well as to improve our products.
I. Language Modeling Data
We capture all keystrokes inputted into our keyboard app. We encrypt and store all inputs (other than those input into a secure text fields containing items such as username and password) in a secure zone within your device. We do NOT store any numeric entries such as credit card numbers or any entries in secure text fields. We use this data to help you type faster by providing auto-correction and auto-suggestion to your keyboard input and to provide you with advertisements based on your queries. We may send this encrypted data to our servers for programmatic analysis to improve our language dictionaries. Data sent to our servers is destroyed when no longer required.
II. Contact Names
We use the first and last names of the contacts in your address book to help you input the name faster if you have enabled auto-suggestion. This contact information is encrypted and stored locally on your device in a secured zone which cannot be accessed by other apps generally. This data is never sent to our servers. If you remove the keyboard app, the data will be destroyed by the system automatically.
III. Product Metrics
We collect data about how you and your device interact with our products. This includes (1) device information such as manufacturer, model, OS version, language settings, nation settings and applications installed, (2) data regarding our application such as version and installation source, and (3) your interaction data such as views, duration of stay at views, transition from view to view and how you enter and leave the view. The data collected helps us know which functions you like and which functions to improve. This information allows us to improve our products and provide you a better user experience. All data is encrypted before being stored locally or transferred to our servers for analysis. Only authorized personnel can access the summarized data with the original data regarding your interactions destroyed periodically.
IV. Feedback Data
We use Zendesk as the feedback platform as we recognize your trust and suggestions make us better. This platform allows our well trained support team members to interact with you. We collect the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback, questions or information you provide for customer support. When you contact us for customer support, phone conversations or chat sessions with our representatives may be monitored and recorded.
V. Crash Data
We use Google Fabric to collect crash data from some users. This helps us improve our products and services for all users.
All data stored in your device and transmitted to our cloud services from our application is encrypted with access restricted for the usage stated in this document.
We do not sell any data to third parties. We may share data with third parties to improve your user experience.
Change of Control
Changes to this Policy
Kika’s DSP (AceKoala)
We allow partners to collect and use our DSP’s data such as:
- Users type of browser and its settings
- Users Information about the device’s operating system, cookie information
- Information about other identifiers assigned to the device, and the IP address from which the device accesses a client’s website or mobile application
- Target ads on country and city levels
- Information about the user’s activity on that device, including web pages and mobile apps visited or used
- AceKoala does not collect, use or allow its partners to transfer to or use on the platform, data that, by itself, directly identifies an individual, such as name, address, phone number, email address, or government identifier. We also don’t allow certain categories of sensitive data from being collected, used, or transferred on the platform.
What do we do with this information?
AceKoala uses the information collected on the platform to provide services to its partners, which primarily means we provide, operate, manage, maintain, and enhance the Platform.
- Our DSP ingests third-party sources information to allow clients to target ads.
- AceKoala also supports Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) for iOS devices and the Google Advertising ID (AAID) for android devices, providing users with an ads resettable option.