We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to be the design owner to help evolve Kika’s keyboard and content experience design – someone who is passionate about developing strategies to turn insights into friendly products.
The successful candidate will be working on a fun, co-operative and growing product team, and contribute to Kika’s product that is used by millions of people around the world.
• Leads input design projects across the entire product lifecycle and launches – plan design mindset from product experience to precise graphic design for user benefits.
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define user insights, opportunities and trend analysis.
• Create wireframes, storyboards and process flows to effectively communicate interaction with guidelines.
• Share design experiences and best practices with global members to inspire our creative knowledge.
• At least 3 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies; experience designing for mobile is a plus.
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
• To apply, please share an online portfolio or PDF and provide a brief explanation of why you are excellent for this role.
• MS in Human Factors, HCDE, or Cognitive Psychology.
• Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
• Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, user interviews, contextual inquiry) is a strong plus.
• Fluency in Mandarin a plus.