Senior Product Manager
• Manage Kika’s products to attract, activate and retain users with a variety of online and offline programs.
• Manage customer research being the voice of consumers.
• Introduce a data driven approach that can offer guidance and improve products in the long run.
• Drive competitive studies and strategies.
• Possess data driven analytical skills.
• Minimum two years of relevant product experience is required and team management experience preferred.
• Strong data analytical skills are essential.
• Project management experience.
• Self-starter, strong communication skills, and teamwork spirit are essential.